Onlynepali.net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Full Nepali Movies and TV Shows available on Onlynepali.net are shared by their Copyright owners publicly via public domains which are monetized by themselves i.e Youtube and other third party site are listed below :-
- Kantipur TV Programs : Copyright with DCnepal.com and Kantipurtv.com (Official)
- NTV and Media Hub Programs : Copyright with ntv.org.np (Official), NTV official Youtube Channel and Ramsarmedia.com
- Himalaya TV Programs : Copyright with Himalayatv.com (Official) and their official Youtube Channel
- Terai TV Programs : Copyright with ttv.com.np (Official) Terai TV official Youtube Channel
- Image Channel Programs : Copyright with imagechannels.com (Official),Image Channel’s official Youtube Channel
- Avenues TV Programs : Copyright with avenues.tv(Official)
- Music Nepal PVT Ltd (For Music Video and Movies ) : Copyright with Musicnepal.com (Official) Youtube Channel
- Nepali Movies Copyright with : Hightech Nepal (Official Youtube Channel), Budha Subba (Official Youtube Channel), Entertainnepal.com (Official) (Official Youtube Channel), Music Nepal (Official Youtube Channel) etc.
We strongly follow DMCA policy so if your copyrighted material has been posted on Onlynepali.net or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Entertainmentnepal.net search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice via email to mail(at)entertainmentnepal.net or use our Contact page.
Please sent us direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material so we can remove content.
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.